Cabo Inclusive Cancellation & Reservation Changes Policies
Once you receive a confirmation, your card purchase is guaranteed. Cabo Inclusive operates on a strict cancellation policy:
- CARD CANCELLATIONS: Contact us before the activation of your card to request a refund,any reimbursement will have a 10% penalty plus the exchange rates at the time.
- NO SHOW: When no-show on your arrival, the 10% of the purchase value applies as penalty, plus the total cost of the transportation service also any requiring pre-payment activity as applicable.That is why, if for some reason, last minute forced to cancel your trip, it is important to contact us by phone as soon as possible to get you the best possible solution.RESERVATION CHANGES:
- On date, activity or other use of the allocated amount, shall be with a minimum 48 hrs notice, all reservations and / or change is subject to availability.
- No show has 100% penalty with all of our providers.
- Customer without reservation, be subject to provider availability and we disclaim any responsibility.
- LOST CARD:
- We require from you to contact us immediately and personally to begin the process, the new card will have an extra cost of $10 usd and can be picked up at our store in Los Cabos, if you require to be sent home or to your staying place it will apply the regular cost.
- Once the customer is fully identified and analyzed the consumption redeemed, an appointment will be made to personally deliver the new card in the next 24 hours with the remaining balance.
- Should have some service during this process will be supported by the solution directly with the service provider.
- In any of these scenarios we ask you to contact Reservations or Customer Services agent to provide the greatest support from our team.
Toll Free From US/Canada 1-844-792-4251, Mexico (624) 143-3110 or emailing us at email@example.com/caboinclusive or firstname.lastname@example.org/caboinclusive we are here to help you.